Hygiene Paradigm Shift
2 Part Webinar Series on the Science and Practice of Rx Tray Therapy
Tuesday, December 1st at 7:00 EST.
In this webinar series, you will learn the science behind prescription tray delivery of hydrogen peroxide and its clinical application. Part 1 reviews the benefits and limitations of antibiotics and peroxides, as well as controlled clinical trial data and microbiological studies.
Tuesday, December 8th at 7:00 EST.
Part 2 shows how to ease office workflow with techniques and protocols that also improve patient health. This webinar provides clinical solutions, financial insights, and structural principals that can improve patient health, practice success and team satisfaction.
FREE!! REGISTER TODAY!
Check your email or reach out to Hazel Kerr for an invitation.
Limited to first 100 registrants.
Each course is worth 1 CE hour, for a total of 2 CE hours if you attend on both days.
Instructor Tanya Dunlap is the Managing Director at Perio Protect, where she has worked since 2005. As the research liaison, she worked with principal investigators who were testing Perio Tray® therapy in controlled clinical trials and microbiological studies. Her expertise on this adjunctive periodontal therapy is grounded in the data, explaining how the prescription trays work and identifying good patient candidates.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the conclusion of Part 1, you will be able to:
1. Identify the treatment benefits and limitations of antibiotics and hydrogen peroxide.
2. Summarize the microbiological shift in biofilm communities from infection to health.
3. Explain the importance of managing the microenvironment of the periodontal pocket with Rx tray delivery.
At the conclusion of Part 2, you will know:
4. Two protocols for Rx periodontal tray implementation.
5. Pricing, revenue forecasting, insurance codes to document services.
6. Case presentation to put oral health into a complete health context.